STAGE 1: PURCHASE SLIP ON
STAGE 2: KTM DUKE 790 DE-CAT PIPE (ADD TO YOUR SLIP ON TO GET A DECAT SYSTEM)
For use in conjunction with our Slip-on options, using this will convert your existing slip-on to a de-cat system,
The A.T.O.M unit must be used in conjunction with the slip-on when the de-cat pipe is added as this will drastically change the fuelling.
Full titanium construction
Advanced flow dynamics
Stock fuelling on the 790 is designed to get around EU emissions control rather than performance, It is essential to use our A.T.O.M module on our de-cat systems. If no A.T.O.M is used with our de-cat systems your exhaust warranty will be invalid.
Our A.T.O.M unit provides an ignition & fuel mapping, the unit is one of the most advanced systems on the market. It uses superior connectors and has massive capabilities for ecu action control. The time and effort creating these maps for each bike model is extremely intensive. We keep the mapping within safe working parameters using oil analysis information preserving engine life whilst achieving optimum performance.
STAGE 3: KTM DUKE 790 HEADERS (ADD TO YOUR SLIP ON AND DECAT EXHAUST TO GET A FULL SYSTEM)
- Full System header Pipes
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Made from top grade titanium superbly fabricated to the very highest standard available.
- Used in conjunction with our GP1 & RS22 de cat systems you will gain 8-10bhp over a stock exhaust system
- Our headers can be used in conjunction with the stock cat box and end can
- 1-3 bhp gain by simply bolting race headers onto stock cat-box & end can
- Includes all fittings required to bolt on
- These header pipes are to fit to our GP1 and RS22 de-cat systems
- Titanium headers will turn purple/blue in time due to heat
- Super light weight, massive weight saving over stock exhaust system
- KTM power parts belly cover does not fit with the race spec headers. Belly cover will fit with EU spec headers
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
- Stock header weight – 2.9kg
- Austin Racing header weight – 1.1kg
- Weight saving – 1.8kg
NOTE: The A.T.O.M fueling unit must be used on any version of the bike running our RS22/de-cat systems, this includes the restricted L versions available, Performance gains on the L version will be noticeable up until 7,000 RPM at which point the restriction will prevent power gains above this RPM, however is essential for safe running of the bike.
It is not required for just the slip on.