2014 – 2019 KTM SUPERDUKE 1290 R & GT SLIP-ON
EU HOMOLOGATED OPTIONS AVAILABLE
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
V3 is a 150/200/250mm can in titanium or black ceramic can (Homologated for EU road use)
V3 Mini is a 140mm can in titanium or black ceramic can (Homologated for EU road use)
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Massive weight saving
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Simply clamp onto your stock cat-box. Nothing else required.
- db levels range from 100 – 104Db (non homologated GP1 options)
- V3 homologated models conform to EU decibel regulation so do not come supplied with a removable Db killer, this is fixed within the can
- Comes with titanium guard
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
DB LEVELS TESTED AT 4500RPM
- GP1 – 105db with killer / 103db without killer
- Mini V3 – 103db without killer / 101db without killer
- V3 150mm – 101db without killer / 103db without killer
- V3 200mm – 100db without killer / 99db without killer
- V3 250mm – 99db without killer / 98db without killer
- GP1 170mm – 96db
- Mini V3 – 95db
- V3 150mm – 96db
- V3 200mm – 93db
- V3 250mm – 91db