2010 – 2020 ZX10R GP3 DECAT AND FULL EXHAUST SYSTEMS
FITTING COMPLEXITY, INSTRUCTIONS: ZX10R GP1_GP2-GP3 FITTING
2010 – 2020 ZX10R GP3 FULL EXHAUST SYSTEMS
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm can in Black Ceramic or titanium
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Massive weight saving
- De-cats the bike
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- Full instructions supplied
- Fits with passenger footpegs if desired
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time.
NOW INCLUDES BELLY COVERS PICTURED ON ORDERS PLACED AS OF 20/11/19
DB LEVELS – TESTED AT 5500RPM
- With GP1R can – 105Db/107 without killer
- With GP2R can – 105Db/107 Without killer
- With GP2 can – 102Db/104 Without killer
- With V3 can – 101Db/103 Without killer