KAWASAKI ZX10R 2010 – 2020 GP1/R & GP2/R & V3 DE-CAT & FULL EXHAUST SYSTEMS
FITTING COMPLEXITY, INSTRUCTIONS: ZX10R GP1_GP2-GP3 FITTING
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm can in Black Ceramic or titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Massive weight saving
- No remap required for the de-cat but adding a fuelling module will give significant gains
- De-cats the bike
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- Performance gains of around 3-7 bhp will be achieved with the de-cat system depending on the tune
- The GP1 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- Full instructions supplied
- Fits with passenger footpegs if desired however pegs do overhang outlet, see our images for reference
- In race use situations we advise regular insert re packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time.
DB LEVELS – TESTED AT 5500RPM
- With GP1R can – 103Db/106 without killer
- With GP2R can – 103Db/106 Without killer
- With GP2 can – 101Db/103 Without killer
- With V3 can – 98Db/100 Without killer
- Weight: 1.4kg