BMW S1000RR 2015-2016: GP1 HIGH MOUNT SLIP ON
$1,349.00 – $1,549.00
BMW S1000RR 2015 – 16 Slip On Exhaust
INSTRUCTIONS: BMW S1000RR 2015 Slip on
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm can in Black Ceramic or titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- No remap required
- Gives a 2-3 bhp power gain
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- Full instructions supplied
- In race use situations we advise regular insert re packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
- DB levels tested at 5500 rpm are below 98 db on all options (tested with exhaust flapper valve as stock in the closed position)
- For higher db levels you must remove the cables from your exhaust flapper valve to open the valve. This will allow much higher db levels (tunable 102 to over 110). Re mapping still not required with flapper valve open.
GP1/R, GP2/R, V3
Carbon (Not applicable for V3), Titanium, Ceramic Black
GP1/R 110mm, GP2R 110mm, GP2 200mm, V3 150mm, V3 200mm, V3 250mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.