BMW S1000RR 2015 – 16 GP1/GP1R & GP2/GP2R & V3 ARCS DE-CAT EXHAUST SYSTEMS
INSTRUCTIONS: BMW ARCS Fitting
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm can in Black Ceramic or titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- No remap required for the de-cat but adding a fuelling module will give significant gains
- performance gains of around 8-12 bhp will be achieved with the de-cat system depending on the tune
- The GP1/GP2 it uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Removable db killer also supplied
- Full instructions supplied
- In race use situations we advise regular insert re packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time.
- ARCS de-cat 15-16 requires cutting off your cat box then our parts simply clamp in place, no welding required.
DB LEVELS – TESTED AT 5500RPM
- With GP1R can – 103Db/106 without killer
- With GP2R can – 103Db/106 Without killer
- With GP2 can – 101Db/103 Without killer
- With V3 can – 98Db/100 Without killer
- Weight: 1kg