All RSV4 models 2017 – 2018
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 250mm can in carbon or titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- 2017/18 RF/RR models include our servo delete option
- Servo eliminator also sold separately
- The GP1/GP2 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Decats the bike
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- No remap required however adding a race ecu map or mapped PCV will give additional power gains
- Gives a 3-5 bhp power gain
- Removable db killer also supplied
- Full instructions supplied
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Extension bracket to give greater heel clearance NOT required with RSV4-RF model
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time