GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 250mm can in carbon or titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- 2017/18 RF/RR models include servo delete plug
- Servo eliminator also sold separately
- As with all of our exhausts performance gains of around 5 bhp will be achieved with the slip on and full systems around 10-14bhp
- The GP1/GP2 it uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- Comes with extension bracket for greater heel clearance.
- No remap required however adding a race ecu map or mapped PCV will give additional power gains
- Full instructions supplied
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time